Selling amazing spiderman 2 deals

Discussion in 'Electronics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

who has the best deal?

The exclusives are listed here:

So far best buy is selling it the cheapest i seen a few other stores. Best buy 3d/blu ray is 24.99 best buy 2d blu ray is 19.99 and also comes with a collectors edition comic book. Target is actually selling for the highest price i seen not sure why youd want it there?

The price seems to be $25 pretty much anywhere. I don't want to speculate on the comic, but I know they've had some DC books in there before that were nothing more than a few #1 issues stuck together (and overpriced at that), not a full story or anything worthwhile.

I just bought ASM2 for $14.99 from Bestbuy.com- I just had to pair a TV show priced at $14.99 or more (see list below) to get that price (I picked up Toy Story of Terror- great half hour special from Pixar!).

Target has the exclusive bonus disc.

At my Target, the only TASM2 sets that had a sticker on them saying they included the Bonus Disc, exclusive to Target, were the $27.99 sets with the 3D blu-ray. For the $19.99 sets, do you need to find a set with the Target exclusive sticker on it to get the disc? Just to be safe, I got the $27.99 set.

I was severely underwhelmed by the weird Best Buy magno case. felt flimsy after unwrapping and opening it up.

got the 3d for 19.96 at walmart using the $5 off coupon found on Momma Marys Pizza crust. Also think that White Castle has a coupon for $5 off

I did the same, and picked up the standard for $14.99

I saw the Blu-Ray/DVD Combo at Wal-Mart for $18.99 or something like that.

Saw it at Costco Blu-Ray/DVD/Ultraviolet for $18.99, but I think Target had the same set for an extra dollar and included the extra bonus disc, popcorn and soda.

I ended up getting the Best buy exclusive 3D/2D/ digital combo. It had a special case along with a limited edition Amazing Spider-Man Comic for the Electro. it was 24.99 the comic was cool but not a official comic its a small comic.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.