Selling  4m-4.5m GP  150-200 7*  Android and iOS Amazing 5.3 mil with all important characters (7* , r7 GAS+clones, 7* Negotiator, 7* Wat Tambor,...)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Longjohn666, 1/31/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longjohn666

Longjohn666
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello! I am trying to sell this account on my own now, (first i tried to sell it through other seller on this site that has good reputation but at the end we didnt agree on price unfortunately) since i dont have time and energy to play it anymore. Acc is pretty much endgame, you dont have to farm for a characters anymore, so you can be focused more on gearing and relicing your characters. Acc is also great in all game modes, so you can enjoy it as much as you can without panicking.

HIGHLIGHTS FOR THIS ACCOUNT:

- 7* GAS
    - 7* NEGOTIATOR
    - 7* WAT TAMBOR
    - TOP 1 IN BOTH ARENAS (easy climb everyday)
    - 32 g13 UNITS
    - 8 RELIC 7 UNITS
    - 20 MODS WITH 20+ SPEED
    - ALL RARE UNITS
    - READY FOR NEW KYLO AND NEW REY!
    - HOARDED RESOURCES

[​IMG]

Longjohn's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

- 900 Crystals earned per day from arenas
    - Top 1 in both arenas (2nd at the squad arena, when i worked in the afternoon shift and didnt have time to play)

- Enough firepower to deal 60M+ damage in sith raid.

Payment through paypal since is faster and safer for both of us (i have read a lot about issues of the middleman, lost transactions, etc.)

For more info CONTACT ME:
    Discord: Longjohn#9352

Have a great day!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.