ALMOST SCAMMED BY A BUYER

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by OGAccounts, 5/3/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGAccounts

OGAccounts
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

426   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: MAY 3, 2020

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $600 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: @Hanzo

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    -------------------------------------------------------

he made a purchase of an instagram account worth $600 on this site on 27th of April, 2020. The instagram account was delivered with the original email address which is Gmail linked to my friends phone number in algeria. Unfortunately, gmail keeps asking for initial phone number verification sometimes when changing critical infoemation but the buyer was able to change the phone number and recovery email address. He even used 2FA on the gmail account its the OGE.

Today, 5th May, 2020, the buyer contacted me on instagram telling me the account has been recovered. The account Username was inkedair when i delivered but he said someone logged into the account from with the username "Niktamona". Which wasnt the username he changed to

1. No one has access to the email address apart from
    2. he didnt get a notification of someone trying to log into the email
    3. the instagram account is not linked to any phone number

So , how can someone log into the account without having password or access to email. According to image labelled 1 and 7. The only email address he was he got was that someone logged into an instagram account named "Niktamona". Unfortunately, the username is for an account with 1.2k followers and i deliver an account of 171k - This doesnt relate.

the best thing about instagram is that, with the email linked, no matter the changes to the instagram account, youll surely get a notification especially usernme change, password and email address change. he never made mention of email address change.

He has access to the email address and i asked him to send the email log in for me to find a solution. That is the only way i can know the username the account was changed to as well as the email address.

He probably knows there are proofs in the email address so he doesnt want to release the email address.

In case he release the email address, the things mentioned below must be included in the gmail since he claimed the email address of the account was no longer linked to the account, if not then he has deleted evidence
    1. notification for email change
    2. notification for password change
    3. notification for username change

if those things are not there, then he is a fraud

see screenshots below

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: OGAccounts Re: #1[/trigger]

3. OP
    OP
    OGAccounts

OGAccounts
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

426   0   0

FF4659D5-8CEA-4C96-BC87-FDD0C82C7D59.jpeg 374C076E-985D-4177-989A-1295C1C4E6BA.jpeg A94A0D13-838E-49F0-BDFE-EC98C3BEFC43.jpeg 65A5FEB6-2AF8-465F-BA56-4E908CE7539F.png 71156B69-EAF4-4CFA-8B1A-ADBF5AE62061.png D15D0D14-1C95-4AC2-BCB0-8F322A4128A6.jpeg 4ABB9CFC-1867-4FDC-89E7-25CBB3E82552.png A66A1381-6F1E-4A70-9F32-9651B831D9C0.jpeg 601BF2C1-A097-4882-A12E-116463734B97.jpeg 9B3856E4-3DB1-40FB-8F57-A31E51C843AB.png AD6F42D8-7322-4EAA-BD0B-855E8D3B747A.png 750AD13C-AE35-4B3B-9C7F-EF22524797CD.png 3B73A9F4-6587-47F7-8798-F450815DC121.png 17A24ADC-7301-434B-81DC-396051EBFCE9.png B7BC7545-412F-4EE3-9205-04126A90D96B.jpeg

4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: OGAccounts Re: #2[/trigger]

5. OP
    OP
    OGAccounts

OGAccounts
    Expand Collapse

426   0   0

6. Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

10   0   0

My Location:
    The seller willingly excluded crucial information about this exchange. First, please note that the seller initially tried to provide me with the non-original email address for the account, and did not provide me with the original email address until prompted. It looked moderately peculiar that the account had been relinked from many different email addresses back to [email protected], upon my initial inspection of the account. I overlooked this clear sign that something was odd.
    We proceeded, and I attempted to take full email access. Please consider that the seller does 100% have access to the telephone number ending in 59, but the seller told me that his friend no longer has this telephone number anymore. These 2 discrepancies are already clear evidence that the seller was intentionally lying to or attempting to defraud the buyer.
    Fast forward. I changed the email address password and recovery credentials through codes sent to the 59 number. I also took access of the instagram account. The sole purpose of including original email addresses with this type of purchase is so that the buyer is able to recover the account back in the event that it is lost or stolen. Please note that this is not the only way to recover an instagram account, and it is completely recoverable through the original phone number as well if you provide instagram with viable evidence that your account was hacked, and that you are the original account owner. The seller explicitly stated that he was the original account owner, accused me of fraud, and then demanded that I grant him access to the original email. I refused, considering that this is the only remotely viable access point for the instagram account that I no longer have access to. If the seller is the original account owner, as he claims, and I have access to the original email, and he has access to the telephone number; then it follows that he should be able to assist me in recovering the account. This is exactly what I requested the seller help me with. Instead, he repeatedly demanded I follow his instructions, and refused to help me recover the account. I am not trying to "scam" anyone. I have bought from this website multiple times with no issues. Something tells me that if you were to look at the sellers track record, there would be a variety of dispute cases opened.
    I still currently have access to the original email address, and I will not release these credentials to the seller until I receive my money back into my Paypal account.
    At that point, the seller, who is the original account owner, will have access to the email, the phone number, the location of creation, and all other necessary details to recover the instagram account that he has accused me of "scamming" from him.
    If the seller, playerup, or any other party would like to escalate this case any further; then I will, gladly, be involving my legal team and Paypal for further proceedings, so that the seller, playerup.com, safe charge digital payment processing company, and myself can all be thoroughly evaluated for their contribution towards or enabling of fraudulent activities.

Regards.

7. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Hanzo Re: #4[/trigger]

8. OP
    OP
    OGAccounts

OGAccounts
    Expand Collapse

426   0   0

9. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

10. OP
    OP
    OGAccounts

OGAccounts
    Expand Collapse

426   0   0

An instagram account cannot be recovered without the email address

I dont have access to it, how do i recover

I need the email address

11. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

You can contact who you bought the account from if you can't assist him in recovering it. We all know you can get it back without e-mail access if you're original owner.

12. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Not true. They can report it as hacked and get it back. We've seen it happen before several times.

13. Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

10   0   0

My Location:
    I have access to the original email address. Feel free to send any necessary correspondence to that email.
    Unfortunately, I am no longer interested in the account even if you are able to recover it. Since I have already been stripped access, even while attaining full access of the original email. I will gladly return the email credentials to the seller once they agree to reimburse me for this purchase.

14. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Was this done via Middleman?

15. Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
    The trade was done via middleman, yes.

16. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

I'd suggest giving the e-mail back to @OGAccounts and hopefully he can secure his account and/or chargeback his payment to the seller he bought from and we can move on from this.

17. Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
    I will gladly do this once the funds are released. I just requested a code from the seller, if he can provide the code here and the password that he would like me to use, he will be able to gain access to the account and change recovery credentials after I change the password to his desired password

18. OP
    OP
    OGAccounts

OGAccounts
    Expand Collapse

426   0   0

989316 is the code

19. Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
    Password has been changed to a standardized password and I will release once the seller agrees to refund me for the purchase.

20. OP
    OP
    OGAccounts

OGAccounts
    Expand Collapse

426   0   0

Already canceled the order.. Send me the pass on WhatsApp.

21. OP
    OP
    OGAccounts

OGAccounts
    Expand Collapse

426   0   0

CED03595-07B8-437D-8821-EDE62AE7BD87.png

The middleman will refund you.

22. Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
    Will provide the credentials here. I also just took a video incase you want to tell me the password doesnt work.
    Here is the username and password.
    [email protected]
    OGAccountsIsFraudulent1111

password is case sensitive.

23. OP
    OP
    OGAccounts

OGAccounts
    Expand Collapse

426   0   0

Anyone can easily browse this thread and get this information. Why act reckless?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.