Selling  Many Chars ALL SCHOOLS WIZARDS

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Jajanumber2, 9/22/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jajanumber2

Jajanumber2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I Have every school wizard the only schools that aren't max are my level 70 myth for low lvl pvp and my 114 balance for couch potatoes. I have a triple potion that allows to have 3x the garden snacks. Also have a large amount of snacks and couch potatoes. All my other wizards have the best gear for their level and best pet. I use to auction my pets that how good they were. I Have pvp pets and pve pets with all my characters have a pvp set (Besides the balance) Each of them have unique mount with the death with 7 pages of mounts. I also have pagoda, winterbane, spiral cup dungeon. With maycast pigsie jewel and a fire maycast jewel that is op with death setup

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Max Kvinton

Max Kvinton
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    I want to support students and teachers. Everybody has a pastime, and not everyone always wants to write an essay for assignment. So there will be an BrillAssignment following my post. You will be happier if you attempt to turn to them. Forget about doing tedious homework in school or at the university. Every action you take in life should be enjoyable.

#2 Max Kvinton, 10/6/22
    Last edited: 10/6/22
  3. OliverMoor

OliverMoor
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I wanted to study economics, but my passing grades were only enough for literature. Therefore, now I have a lot of essays and essays to take home. I hate it and turn to services https://writingservice.essayhave.com/ that help me write them. No one guesses, and my grades are good and above average. So I'm satisfied

4. JeffWilliams56

JeffWilliams56
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.