Sold All rare premium ships and almost every premium. Think there is 191 premium and rare in all. 55 WR

Discussion in 'World of Warships Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Nunyabizz, 8/12/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nunyabizz

Nunyabizz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    World of Warships account for sale just growing to old of the game and dont have the time anymore and taking care of my child is more important in this time of covid-19
    1year of premium left on account
    Premium Rare Ships : Fujin, Kamikaze, Musashi, Enterprise, Benham, Black, Missouri, Nikolai, Gremyashchy, Kutuzov, Kronshtadt, Belfast, Giulio Cesare, Friesland, Smaland, Smolensk, Thunderer, Moskva, Hizen I did not bother with the Payto Rico(Puerto Rico) but if im not wrong there is 191 premium and award ships all together (and i guess Nelson, Massachusetts cause they are gone)
    There is special captains like Gunther, Kuzentsov, Sansonetti and Auboyneau and others like the halloween captains and the Ovechkin ones and Xmass captains along with Arp ships and captains and the otehr Cartoon looking ones also the captains from when the Benham came out like Vortex, Ivan the Terrible there are Event commanders like Sun Wukong, Sha Wujing, Bajie and Tang Sanzang. Think there must be like 40 or 50 of em. 54 vacant reserve slots for captains also there is 45 vacant slots for ships.
    But on the account there is pretty much every single premium besides maybe 15 because they are more on the new side and havent bothered to buy them. There is the New Year camos the Bionic Baltimore, New Oreleans, Charles Martel, La Galissonniere, Saint-Louis and many more like Halloween Benson and Mogami Octopus also water world and Lunar new year Fenyang and Loyang and anshan,Huanghe, Azur Lane commanders and High school fleet etc etc... to many to go over. But there is plenty of 19 point and sum 20 point captains that need finishing up. There is plenty of between 17 and 10 point captains
    All and all i think there is 191 premium ships and i got 130 or 140 something of them. Plus reward ships like Smolensk, Gerogia, Thunderer, Agir, Pommern, JeanBart and a few others. There is a bunch of Flags and a bunch missing that should be on the account but who ever gets the account can deal with WG support cause the ships i have collected over the years should of had the flags that came with them and WG does all these updates and i just dont have the time to deal with it.
    Got around 13 or 14k steel and 50 or 60k coal and the coupons are all still there to be used on coal,Steel or doubloons. Another thing is the research bureau i have around 40k research points and a bunch of lines that can be reset and i think one line that got reset but didnt finish and its at the T8 to collect the points. So after that you could collect the VampireII, Siegfried, Colbert or Druid and if rest all the ones left possible could get the Slava or Ohio.
    But there is a Free Commander respec for patch 10.7 and i am going to reset Every commander back to zero skills and there is 21 point commander that can make elite captain Xp. Also have like 700k free Xp to use where ever like free Xp ships or to free Xp threw lines if wanted. But would advise using it on xp'ing a line with it and just use it on a free xp ship like the Hayate or Groningen cause i myself would not waste the Friesland exchange for the Groningen cause there is almost 1 million free Xp so why bother when you can have both and Friesland is a rare ship or is that Smaland heck i dont know cause both are on the account.
    The account needs to changed to a different email because i have other accounts tied to the email. But give me an reasonable offer and i will think about it and let you know but i am willing to go down a little bit. Will be taking screen shots once the commander respec button pops up to put them all back to no skills. But here are some pics for now.
    WoWs account 1.PNG WoWs account 2.PNG WoWs account 3.PNG WoWs account 4.PNG WoWs account 6.PNG WoWs account 7.PNG WoWs account 8.PNG WoWs account 19.PNG WoWs account 18_LI (2).jpg WoWs account 17_LI.jpg WoWs account 16_LI.jpg

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.