Selling      ALL PLATFORMS | CHEAP COD POINTS | 13000CP - 38$ | 21000CP - 48$

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by MegaTrace1, 6/13/24.

1. MegaTrace1

MegaTrace1
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

6   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    DISCORD: megatrace
    DISCORD: megatrace
    (NEW DISCORD THING, I KNOW THERE ISNT NUMBERS ADD ME AS "MEGATRACE" AND IT WILL WORK)

Current Prices:
    5000 CP = $18
    9500 CP = $30
    13,000 CP = $38
    21,000 CP = $48
    34,000 CP = $84
    42,000 CP = $94
    63,000 CP = $137
    84,000 CP = $177
    105,000 CP = $215

ITEMS AND PACKS TRANSFER ON ALL PLATFORMS!!!

Payment methods: Paypal F&F , Visa, MasterCard, Crypto(USDT, BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE) , WISE, Skrill, Western Union, Paypal G&S
    1. How does this work?
    -You need to contact me MegaTrace; after that, we agree on the number of CP you need and the price (if you buy in bulk); then you pay, and after I receive the payment, you send me the logins to your XBOX account, and I log in and buy you the CP.

2. Do I need to play on XBOX?
    No, you don't need to play on xbox or own one, you just need to tell us what you want us to buy for you and we will buy it for you.

3. Can you send it as a gift?
    - No, I can only buy it directly to your account.

4. What payment options are available?
    Paypal F&F , Visa, MasterCard, Crypto(USDT, BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE) , WISE, Skrill, Western Union, Paypal G&S (Aditional 2$ per 8k bicause of paypal fees)

5. What platform can you buy CP for?
    - I buy CP on XBOX and then you tell me what you want me to buy you from the store and I buy you everything.
    ITEMS AND PACKS TRANSFER ON ALL PLATFORMS!!!

6. Will I see CP on my PC/PS?
    -No, CP will only show on XBOX, but all items bought on XBOX also transfer to PC/PS.