Selling  All Platforms   1000+ Wins  Email Included  Original Owner (Yes) ALL OG ITEMS SUPER STACKED ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Qsinn, 9/22/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qsinn

Qsinn
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    • Suspended/Fraud - Appeal
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Greeting everyone.
    After some thought i have decided that it was time i sold my fortnite account.
    I have not been enjoying the game for the past year, so my time with this game is up.
    The account is easily one of the best out there. Og and exclusive skins included
    .Renegade Raider
    .Purple Skull Trooper
    .Pink Ghoul Trooper
    .Aerial assault trooper
    .Black Knight
    .Galaxy
    .Ikonik
    .Double Helix
    .Eon
    .Dark Vertex.
    .Raiders Revenge
    .Aerial Assault one glider and so much more.

Account can be linked to PS4 but you can also play on xbox if you want as im giving the account away with the xbox account it is connected to.
    Can do lobby proof and screenshare.
    Fell free to ask any questions
    My discord is Qsinn#9446

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Forcedinduction

Forcedinduction
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

114   0   0

Why did you cover the name? Ohh because its not you. Nice try scammer

3. OP
    OP
    Qsinn

Qsinn
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    This is ******* stupid, maybe i dont want to show my real name? And did you bother asking for more proof that the account is mine? I have nothing to hide screenshare lobby proof you name it. This is such bullshit

4. OP
    OP
    Qsinn

Qsinn
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    I want the suspension to be removed

5. Forcedinduction

Forcedinduction
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

114   0   0

Between that, and considering you just decided to sell, Yet these pictures are from June? You do know there are EXCLUSIVE ps4 skins on this account correct? So its already been linked.

6. OP
    OP
    Qsinn

Qsinn
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Never said tha account was never linked to pa4. You do know that if you contact epic to connect or disconnect a PS4 account they can do it. The PSN it was connected to is connected to a different epic now. And yes nothing had changed much since June since I hardly play, so do you want me to screenshare or join your lobby to prove this is my account.

7. TheWoo

TheWoo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    u a scammer

8. OP
    OP
    Qsinn

Qsinn
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Ok buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.