Sold AGED USA (LIMITED TIME) .UK.CA.DU EBAY A- FULLY VERIFIED (OG EMAIL ACCESS) + COOKIES + ID + RDP 2016

Discussion in 'Ebay Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Online Sales, 10/26/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Online Sales

Online Sales
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   4   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    $

#1 Online Sales, 10/26/22
    Last edited: 10/26/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. SALLLAN

SALLLAN
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

this seller is scammer he open new account

3. SALLLAN

SALLLAN
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

4. SALLLAN

SALLLAN
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

scammer

5. OP
    OP
    Online Sales

Online Sales
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   4   0

My Location:
    You're suggesting I'm a "scammer" for the reason being I created a new account? I don't even know you nor have I spoken to you before in my life, You're obviously from India because of your Grammer, and you're intentionally trying to hate on me because you're jealous I'm doing absolutely nothing wrong, stop harassing me.

6. OP
    OP
    Online Sales

Online Sales
    Expand Collapse

0   4   0

My Location:
    Obviously I opened a new account, It's required to list an account, that's the entire point of this website, You're intentionally trying to sabotage people to increase the likelihood of your own account selling on a different user, I don't know you, I've done nothing wrong, I've never scammed anyone, and I've never spoken to you or offered you any reason to believe that, It's very clear you're tryiggered in your mother's basement somewhere from india upset someone's actually capable of success in life without mistreating anyone. I'm not a scammer and your reason "I opened a new account" does not incriminate me, the price is high because I'm actually selling something real with value. Stop harassing me.

7. SALLLAN

SALLLAN
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

now you scammer and raciste about my country

8. SALLLAN

SALLLAN
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

9. David Alaba

David Alaba
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Mr. Admin Mr. Middlman
    Health Before Wealth Hope You Are In Good Health , Please You need to ban this scammer artist he is a scammer and he doesn't have any ebay account to sell , hope wishes , David

10. David Alaba

David Alaba
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.