Again looking for nx

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

43 dit khaini. Looking for 10k nx cash card. No full info, full equiped and a bit of money on it. Not exactly the best dit ever either. Also trading scanian items/khainian items. Also trading a 83 stripped scanian sader. 10k nx also.

AIM:xxlifeofragexx

You first [don't trust me? Search me]

MM [you find one]

Any scammers will be reported.

Also I may start Mming again. It's summer and I have too much free time on my hands.

you know, not to be mean, but at a hacking forum, not many people will pay 10NX(equivalent to 10Mil)for a lvl 43 Dit.

But anyways, best of luck on the trade

People can't hack right now. If you're not interested don't bother posting in my thread.

Full info on Sader?

Originally Posted by Asian

Full info on Sader?

No. But if you know w4nsy, then you should know that it doesn't have full info and AJ's a stupid love you and used fake info.

Have any other characters level +60 in Scania with full info? I'm paying with Scania mesos.

i do it for the sadar for my 10k nx cashe ;) my msn is *****************************************************

Bahadir. You phail to read, I specifically said "NX CASH CARD" not that walllie pay by cash shyt.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.