Sold AFK ARENA LVL 190+ 22 ACCENDED 14+ VIP

Discussion in 'AFK Arena Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by free odd, 12/16/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. free odd

free odd
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    i sell my account after 3 years of playing i enjoyed the game alot and now im ready for a new game

why 400$? becuse i have vip 14+ almost 15
    it takes a year of playing maybe less. to get 1 vip level if ur arround vip lvl 12 13 i stopped spending money on this game at arround lvl 110 from that i had vip 14+ and from lvl 110 to 190 i dint even reach vip 15 with all those levels
    and of all the hardwork i put in for 3 years but i used to take a break a bit for a week or something i broke my phone so coudnt play for 2 months so thats why the lvl 190 u might not belive it but i spended arround 1000 to 1500 on this game at the biggining of the game u dint had all those monthly things noble society heroic shop visting merchants it was only monthly cards or special deals $50 for 3600 diamonds 2 epic cards and vip points and some mythic gear now u can pay 25$ for 9200 diamonds and 1420 epic stones what is 85 elite heroes what is basicly 85 epic cards from the regal award,
    but anyway facebook information is linked im ready to sell it 100% gratuated

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.