Sold Affiliate to run sales thread

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 3/4/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello,

I'm needing someone to help promote our website on the forum, Our current commission is 15% for normal affiliates, If you're wanting to help we can go up to 30% commission on all standard monthly orders an 40% on all promotional pricing (Lifetime Deal, # Yearly / 6 Month deals or anything with a # which you can provide at your discretion)

The website is a Social Proof Toolkit - It's using a pre-built platform to sell Social Proof notifications, Lead Collection and FOMO popups, It's currently planned to launch on several different marketplaces around the web with a 3 and 5 year plan for the campaign - You'll be able to offer lower prices than the official campaign and receive a larger commission on all sales.

I can send the link to the website if you're interested - 4 more of these projects will be launching this year, On my previous project (check sig) affiliates generated 14k in the last 12 months (with a 30% commission paid to them) we're hoping for a bigger launch on this project and with the higher affiliate cut and if you refer a monthly member this time we'll be doing monthly commission as long as they're subscribed.

I can pay for a thread design to be made, I'm simply not active enough here to provide support through PM's or manage contracts - You'll have my contact info to forward any tech issues, questions or otherwise member queries which you cannot answer.

I had a look through the rules and it seems partnerships of this nature are allowed, I'm happy to have my name associated with the product but I simply can't be active enough anymore to provide support, questions or anything like that.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.