Sold Adult Female Marketing

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 3/12/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, I can pull in plenty of actually real females who want to become cam girls. I can do this both automatically, and fairly manual.

The issue is, Im fairly lazy, so this is what I'm offering. I get tons of pretty women who actively want to make cash showing off their beloved bodies, and do what it takes to make some cash in the adult industry. After a month, Ill have a month or two ill have the clients rolling in fairly fast, and we can be picky about who we choose.

You need to have the skills, and ability to get men to buy their content, and be able to help me produce multiple ways for us to profit from these girls without cutting to deep into their bottom line.

I can discuss further, but if you want to do this with me. You need to be a GOD at e-whoring, if you can't sell the fake, you can't coach the women into selling the real.

I know Im rather new here, but I can show anyone the projects I've worked on, and how I plan to grow this into something pretty sizable for someone who has the skills to turn these women into profit. You're basically a e-pimp.

short story - I get you real females, You use e-whore skills to turn make them profit.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.