Sold Administrator of our business

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 2/5/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello.
    Let me introduce myself, and tell you more about what our business is about.

I would like to start out making a simple statement, my first language is not English and therefore it can be confusing sometimes.
    I’m from Denmark.

I am the owner of eWhore Life - https://www.ewhore.life

We offer low-high-medium Snapchat traffic for eWhores and people with adult niches for CPA and other affiliates. Our bots, extensions, scripts and our website is programmed from scratch and all running on VPS, in order not to issue any down time or problems.

And I am currently looking for someone to administrate the entire business and our discord server. This would require a lot of your time, and I would like to get to know you before hiring you.

The only thing I will be administrating is the traffic system & the payment system. Everything else you will be administrating as I do not have the time for the business anymore as I have other businesses as well.

Your payout depends on the monthly profit.
    We have launched about 20 days ago and made a total of $700 in sales so far. And we have not yet advertised our business anywhere at all.
    We have 200 registered users on our website so far and about 130 members in our discord.
    We will agree to a % you will have from sales every 14 days or month. Depends what suits you best and what we can agree too.

Requirements
    • Over the age of 18.
    • Have time for the business.
    • Not being childish or immature to anyone. Including customers that can be annoying.
    • Willing to work with a team.
    • Discord

If you think you are just the right person for this business and you have what is needed, feel free to contact me either here or on my discord eGod#6941

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.