Selling  Android Account with some URs and more Check this out

Discussion in 'War of the Visions FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by lolwow, 7/15/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lolwow

lolwow
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   1

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I want to sell this account, I have it linked to a gmail that I will give to the buyer.

1.JPG

-Rank 72 / R. Rank 2
    - 5 UR Units (1 Max).
    - Can clear almost any content
    - Not much visiore because of gettings featured shards but the account will save future visiore. (Close to login 100 days = 2000 visiore).

I leave some images of the account so you can see some of the stuff that it contains.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1a.JPG
    1b.JPG
    1c.JPG
    1d.JPG
    1e.JPG 1f.JPG 1g.JPG 1h.JPG 1i.JPG 1j.JPG 1k.JPG 1l.JPG 2a.JPG 2b.JPG 2c.JPG 2d.JPG 2e.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Payment via Paypal.

Contact me via My facebook. Let me know if you interested and if you want to ask about some other stuff that could have the account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    lolwow

lolwow
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   1

My Location:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.