Selling  Average  PC ACCOUNT WITH PROGRESS - 250 MIL CREDITS ALL CARS -10.5 KK SUPER - 13KK LVL SLIP - /

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by xXLevelUpXx, 2/26/24.

1. xXLevelUpXx

xXLevelUpXx
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    This is only an account with progress, not a game. You receive an email and a password from your Microsoft account. To use them, you must have purchased a game or activation (you can also buy activation from me).

Progress is possible for your account. Check in the BOS.

Only for PC [MICROSOFT STORE] And XBOX versions of the game

All online functions work at 100%
    You can change your nickname 1 time for free

Boost pack contains:
    8 prestige and 500+ LVL
    250.000.000+ Credits (To circumvent suspicions of cheating on the part of the game system)
    10.500.000+ Super Wheelspin
    13.000.000+ Wheelspin
    200.000+ Forzathon Points
    10.500.000+ Car Points
    Quick tp on all the map - 0$
    All races are completed
    All houses have been bought
    All legal cars in the game (Unlike other sellers - my product has all the car icons in the garage displayed, you don't have to paint anything and spend a lot of time to make car icons appear)

If you receive a lock due to my fault within 72 hours (3 days) after the order, you will receive assistance in removing the lock and replacing the goods at your request.

I am not responsible for the consequences of modifying the account, and does not provide any guarantees, express, implied, mandatory or otherwise. (The chance of blocking is very small, but it exists because You are breaking the rules of the game)

Attached Files: