Sold Account swgoh 3 million gp.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Kratoss, 2/14/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kratoss

Kratoss
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I'm selling an account on iOS that can go through everything: both the character and the fleet of the arena, the Galactic War, the solo car 10min rage raid, almost solo the entire Haat of the raid, and, of course, Territory Battles, with all the battles 6/6. Unfortunately, I no longer have time for the game, and I'm tired of almost two years of playing.

So the basic information you can check with my swgoh.gg: Remko's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

A few words about my account:

- 137 Common Characters, 112 7 *, 11 Gear XII, 34 Gear XI, 10 Gear X

Galactic Power 2,958,205
    Galactic Power (Characters) 1,1769,210
    Galactic Power (ships) 1,188,995

- GMT +3, 11AM EST in the arena of Squad Arena, 12AM EST in the arena of the fleet, time zone in Moscow, no one should throw you away from 1 in your payout. The nearest is 6AM EST on one side and 2PM the other

- Top 1 Arenas; Guys Squad Arena are familiar with my payment, so I can go up a few hours earlier, and no one hit me

- Fully auto Rancor Raid with wedge, Jyn, Han Solo, CLS

- Can cause huge damage when attacking hAAT (30 m +)

18 ZETAS

If you still have questions, ask me about this in private messages

#1 Kratoss, 2/14/18
    Last edited: 2/14/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.