Account scammed(Probably fake email)

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Voidrayy, 5/18/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voidrayy

Voidrayy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: May 19, 2016

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Seller.

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $120 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: [email protected]

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: Kik: finalsummon11 (Dana Smith)

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Allright so, I'm new here as you can probably see from my register date/time. I was trying to sell a Summoners War account through here, also made a topic:

WTS - Selling Grogen(Dark Dragon), Laika and Pungbaek acc TOA clearer | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

He/she told me to fill out the middleman page and send her/him a screenshot of the filled thing..
    I assume she wanted to have a screenshot of the filled midleman thing to get my email and send contact me with a fake email..

I hope so much you guys can do something about it..

Email Conversation Screenshots:(Also take a look at attachements)
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

Please do something about this.. Also, some kind of tutorial for newcomers would be good... You can easily get scammed, I've found a thread after I got ignored about this email as well.

Fake Middleman | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

My account was really rare.. And now its gone without being paid for it..

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

You'll have to contact the game publishers and recall it. We are limited on what we can do on our end unfortunately since we weren't involved.

Resolved - Lost Money | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

This person above also was scammed by this email. This email has been used before to scam others. Always best to google the email address before doing business with them or contacting the company itself (playerup.com) before transferring over "rare" account information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.