Sold Account Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) Prime +inventory

Discussion in 'CSGO Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Accounts' started by Followied, 9/8/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Followied

Followied
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Emerald Status: This user has successfully completed 600+ middleman transactions

2k+   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG]
    After payment, you receive data from the mail and from the Steam account, where the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CS GO) Prime game is activated OR upgraded to level 21. You can play online.
    ✅Other paid games are very often found on the account, inventory, or balance - this is an additional bonus from us.
    ✅ Each account has an inventory of CS GO items. Usually, the cost of things is from 1$ to 10$
    ✅ Many accounts have CS GO hours> 100 hours.
    ✅ On all accounts, you can change all data, including password, mail, and you can also bind a phone.
    ✅ Many accounts have a lot of inactivities.
    ✅ You can play with your friends online.
    ❌Vac blocking for other games is possible on the account.
    ❌Steam Marketplace and Add Friends (may add you) may not work.

please visit our website when you can see all the prices and offers there with cheaper prices:
    https://followied.com/

#1 Followied, 9/8/21
    Last edited: 3/17/22
    Meepo12 likes this.
  2. JanneLei

JanneLei
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello,
    I'm a blockchain and smart contracts developer.
    I need to work on Binance API and I need full verified Binance account for work.
    If you sell your full verified Binance account I will certainly pay you for it.
    Please contact me on skype(live:.cid.70e3cb70b6af921c) if you are interested in it.
    Thanks, Janne

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Meepo12 likes this.
  3. Silentworker

Silentworker
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

I've already bought several accounts lol. Each of them is high-level (which is very helpful), and, most importantly, has not cost me much. I like to play with friends in one team most of all. I am a huge gamer and play, like, a lot, days on end when I have the time.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.