Sold Academic study opportunity

Discussion in 'FIFA Coins for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by /u/chrisms150, 11/10/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/chrisms150

/u/chrisms150
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello there, please see below a message from Professor J.S. (Jeroen) Lemmens at the University of Amsterdam:

Participants needed for research on FC24

I am a professor of communication at the University of Amsterdam doing research on monetization in video games. Currently my team is examining the effects of player packs in FC24 on performance and enjoyment.

We are interested in determining whether enjoyment, performance and time investment differ among players in countries that prohibit the sale of player packs (Belgium) versus players from similar EU-countries that allow the sale of player packs.

For participating in the first survey they will receive a €10 digital PlayStation or Microsoft gift card. Further surveys will be rewarded with €5 per short survey. Thus, participants receive €20 if they participate in all three surveys, spread over 10 months.

Please sign up with the link below. Additional information about the study is also provided if you click the link. If you would like more information, please contact me at [email protected]. I am more than happy to help you.

Hope you are willing to help us. For science. Thank you!

https://uva.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9yir9TnWC5jbEFg

TLDR:

-----Participants needed for research on FC24 Earn up to €20 by participating in a scientific study on pleasure and performance in FC24. Anyone 16 and older, residing in an EU-country can participate. To sign up, or to receive more information, follow this link: https://uva.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9yir9TnWC5jbEFg

# #/chrisms150
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.