Selling  1-24 Hours 994+ days, 8843 packs opened, WHALE Acc, 10k+ gems Witchcrafters+, Duel Links

Discussion in 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Yugioh Duel Links Gems - Buy Sell Trade' started by sachhoc12, 1/8/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sachhoc12

sachhoc12
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

8   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Discord: sachhoc12#5280 (case-sensitive)

[SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE! NO SCAMMERS]

Notable decks and cards:

- Witchcrafter

- Cyber Dragon

- Evil Eye

- Thunder Dragon

- Six Samurai

- Dark Magician

- Cyber Angels

- x3 almost all staples!

- 2x UR Dream ticket and 1x SR Dream ticket still intact and unused!

My friend has personally been playing this account for over 994 days. He has been playing in community tournaments, so he has spent all the gems and money to get 3x of everything until he quit the game. He has spent over $1000 to whale all the cards. He spent it on getting competitive cards and decks as opposed to fun decks. This competitive account is mainly for serious players who don’t want to grind several months on an average account. My friend has become too busy for Duel Links overall, so I am hoping to sell this stacked account for him to someone who can make use of it and have fun. You can buy it now or give me a best offer, but please make the offer reasonable because this account has several top tier decks, 8843 packs opened, 994+ days played, almost every staple, and more.

The account has 3 of every farmable card: 3 Enemy Controller, 3 Metalmorph, 3 Rare Metalmorph, etc.! Also 3 of every card trader card that is at least 2 weeks old!

Plenty of tickets as well for ranked, dream, prismatics, and glossies! Check images!

It also has every important skill: Destiny Draw, Sealed Tombs, Last Gamble, Labyrinth Builder,

Bandit, Endless Trap Hell, Balance and Restart on many characters, and so on.

It has all the unlocked characters as of 1/8/2021.

It has many exclusive icons including event and limited ones. Many exclusive card sleeves and mats as well!

Konami ID Username and Password will be given after payment within 24 hours. You can change it anytime afterward, or data transfer to a new Konami ID.

Steps for Logging in:

1) Load Duel Links app. DO NOT CLICK “Initiate Link!”

2) Click “Data Transfer” FIRST BEFORE you click “Initiate Link!”

3) Enter username/password that I messaged you and log in.

Steps for data transferring to a new username/password:

1) Click the Settings (gear icon) once you’re inside the game.

2) Click “Data Transfer Settings”.

3) Click “Data Transfer with Konami ID”.

3) It should open a browser. From there, you can log in to your Konami ID if you already have one, or click “Generate Konami ID” to make a completely new username/password.

100% positive feedback -- if you have any issues, just message me. Feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, or offers. I can be flexible View attachment 1001421

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.