Sold 85$-Pokemon GO account lvl36 Gmail. Full legendary, 11 Mewtwo. 55 rare shiny!- 85$

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Accounts for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Accounts' started by Michael Parker, 8/19/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Parker

Michael Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I am selling me and my brothers personal pokemon go account because we dont have more time to play this game because of work.

We have had a lot of fun with this game and done some serious work with this account.

Started to play july 2016 and have played pretty much every week since. We have traveled to lot and also attended go fest last year.

Account has 600 Pokémon where many are 100 IV and all of the pokemon are above 80 and most above 90.

Also many Maxed CP at level 35

This account is AMAZING.

We have used plenty of cash and a lot of time to be able to create this good account.

We have completed legendary monsters (including the beasts Suicune and Raikou).

Also have 11 Mewtwo and Mew

55 shiny pokemon !! Including Kyogre, Tyranitar, Aggron, Charizard, Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon and many more beautiful shinies.

We just finished Eevee cday and have a lot Eevee shinies, so you can have plenty of the evolved shinys. But be sure to spare some for Leafeon and Glaceon for gen 4.

Check the photos there are so many rare and strong pokemon in this account including regional exclusives like Tropius, Corsola, Farfetchd, Tauros, Kangaskhan and Mr Mime

Stardust: 306,000 (Yes it is low because I have traded some rare pokemon)

Item storage: 600

Pokemon storage: 600

50 Raid passes (be ready for shiny Moltres day in september)

This is a personal gmail account and have never spoofed or used any third part apps.

100% legit account!

You can change the password and recovery e-mail and phone so no other access to the account.

I will give you the e-mail because it is only used for pokemon go so you can keep it.

Name is changeable.

Please send message for more photos or any questions.

Niantic just confirmed mega pokemon update and also gen 4 will be coming soon. This game is getting lit in the near future !!

PRICE: 85$

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hello friends, these are all the details of my pokemon go account, if you have a question here are the contact methods

GMAIL: [email protected]
    DISCORD: Michael Parkerson#9765

Happy bidding! :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. NaCl

NaCl
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Hi. Sent a request. Middleman available?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.