Selling  7+m GP  200-250 7*  Android and iOS  Original Owner (Yes) 800 - PvP focused account. Top 100 kyber 1, 9.2M gp, all GLS, SK executor. On track to Malgus.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Selava, 6/12/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selava

Selava
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Playing since first month of release. FTP but competitive and PvP focused account. Top 100 kyber 1 less than a month ago (half assed the rest of 3v3 due to lack of time and interest and fell down in the ranks), all roster modded for PvP, GL counters etc. 110 Malgus fragments on track to activating in two more conquest and insta r8. 6k gems as of now.

163 g13s, 4 r9s, 17 r8, 31 r7
    36 25+ speed mods
    92 20-24 speed mods

6GLs. 4 in r8 plus LV&JML in r9. r8 SK and all guide characters unlocked, geared, reliced and modded for GAC (Gas, dr, cls...).
    R9 piet with maxed executor and nearly maxed BH fleet (r8 pilots with 6E mods).

Most important counters are ready: FO & Male vs executor, JML & SEE vs JMK and a lot of off # counters ready: Fennec vs LV, mothma vs rey, troopers vs LV/huxless SLKR, GG vs JML etc. Mods are extremely focused on PvP.

Will get Grand Inquisitor in his second appearance (first if whaled).

Unfortunately I r9'd scaveneger jawa as a farewell meme before deciding to sell. This is the only stupid item in my collection. Everything else is extremely PvP focused, but can also do max waves in DSTB and very close to max on LSTB while heavily platooning. My old jawas could beat geos, mothma and particularly mando maul so I guess the new shiny scav will help on that!

My profile and discord
    https://swgoh.gg/p/981355231/
    Selava#6418

Can negotiate the 800€ if payed fast.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Sheerlock

Sheerlock
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello guy,
    How many shards of Malgus do you have ?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.