Sold 8 USA Based Members EASY MONEY

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 3/16/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

As you know there are some products that ran out on shelves that are making some of us with foresight a lot of cash.

A while back a buddy who oversees a chain of warehouses gave me a tip on what to buy based on movement reports and making some calls to higherups at manufacturers. Was able to snag a couple of pallets before the panic. Here comes round 2, with a new list of goods that will be gone in about 3 weeks' time for a good amount of time.

I need 8 members from the west coast, mountains, and some midwest (PM me your state and city/town). Rural places work too! You must be old enough to rent a Uhaul, and have the space to store 4 full pallets of goods (35F - 80F). Goods will be paid for, Uhaul truck will be paid for, all shipping labels will be paid. All you need to do is print labels I send, ship, and get a cut. 30% of everything you ship is yours (Paypal). I can provide a printer if you don't have one.

Be prepared to have to ship about a half pallet of goods per day starting around the 5th-10th of next month.

You'll be meeting a truck most likely at a truckstop to load your Uhaul with a forklift, this can be as early as 12AM-2AM. You'll then have to off stack them off by hand unless you have a forklift. Check to see if your state has price gouging laws before contacting me. Everything we'll be doing is 100% legal, I will not accept users from states with price gouging laws. If something changes federally this will be called off. Daddy's not doing time.

You'll need to verify your identity with me beforehand, Uhaul, and the driver will be verifying your Identity before loading you up. So make sure you have VALID forms of ID.

Why am I bringing people in? From my last haul, I'm willing to get 32 pallets of goods. I have nowhere convenient to store that many pallets. Dual garages with an empty side should be plenty for 4 pallets for example. They will have to be stored indoors.

PM me your State, Town/City, and Age.
    I'll pick over the next few days while I finalize things.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.