Sold [$8.50 ONLY] Google Drive Unlimited Storage Upgrade

Discussion in 'Other Game Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums - Non-Free, 12/31/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Non-Free

Hack Forums - Non-Free
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Unlimited Google Drive Storage Upgrade

I have been on HF for 8 years with plenty of vouches and ZERO scam reports, no need to worry if you're purchasing from a credible seller or not.

Features:
    -Provides your Google account with an unlimited storage space drive upgrade lifetime
    -Not .EDU method which usually dies in months and your files can be accessed by the school
    -One-time payment. No monthly/yearly fees!
    -Only your Google email is required, no login credentials are needed
    -Shareable among family and friends through the sharing settings
    -Compatible with iOS/Android Google Drive app, access your files anywhere
    -No carding/blackhat methods involved, your Google account is safe (make a dummy acc if you're worried)

Why buy:
    Google charges 2 terabytes of cloud storage for $9.90 PER MONTH if you buy it directly from them. This means a total of ~$120 per year just to access your precious files. By buying from me, you pay only a ONE-TIME fee of $8.50 and you get to use the same Google cloud storage for lifetime. You don't have no worry about storage limit or monthly fees, you can store terabytes of data without worrying anything https://playerup.com/images/smilies/superman.gif

Package(s) available:

Disclaimer: Some of my drives were taken down by Google in Dec, so do not assume that the drives lasts forever. I can only promise that I do my best to keep them running for as long as possible. Always make sure to not have all your eggs in one nest, have backups! Read more here

I am offering two different packages:
    Package A: 1x Google Drive from a random domain for $8.50 USD [BUY HERE]
    ? Package B: 2x Google Drive from two random domains for $12.50 USD | Extra redundancy; Unlikely that both drives gets suspended at the same time [BUY HERE]

I accept BTC/ETH/playerup too if PayPal taxes are too expensive for your country. Just PM me to let me know what is your preferred payment method https://playerup.com/images/smilies/blackhat.gif

Buy Here:
    Open a Contract and then click on the respective BUY HERE buttons above.

Questions?

Vouches
    Spoiler (Click to View)

Terms of service:
    Spoiler (Click to View)

#1 Hack Forums - Non-Free, 12/31/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 4/7/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.