Selling  7+m GP   Android  Original Owner (Yes) 8.1 Million GP close to unlocking Lord Vader

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Parmiiiix, 12/10/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parmiiiix

Parmiiiix
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    After playing this game for over 6 years I decided to leave the game for good. You will have a good mixture of teams which can deal massive amounts of damage on Heroic Rancor Pit and any other aspect of the game. You can get the yellow box for Conquest Hard mode each time easily (I don't have enough time to attempt the red box). You can easily achieve 4/4 on both Light and Dark side Geonosis Territory Battles. Not enough? Well you won't have issues with the team requirements for Territory Wars. With this account you will have more than enough tools to keep up with the new events and champion releases.

Vader will be fully unlocked in less than 1 week starting from now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://swgoh.gg/p/346471881/

Have more questions? Write down below your questions, PM me or send me a text through Discord:Parmiiix#8233

Price is 600 dollars but can be negotiated

Android only

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.