Selling  Android and iOS  High End 7dsgc Godly Account TOP 41 17.7m 95% Box 6/6 All units & collabs Ultra P2W 46 TA

Discussion in 'Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Alpaszer, 7/2/24.

1. Alpaszer

Alpaszer
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
    Server: Global

⚡️ Account Box Rank 41
    ⚡️ Box score: 17.700.000
    ⚡️ Constellation: Pride at 76.19%
    ⚡️ Complete collection including exclusive Top 100 PvP units and all collaborations
    ⚡️ Impressive 95% of its units fully maxed to 6/6, this account stands tall among the highest echelons
    ⚡️ Acquired all LRs, card sets, and unlocked relics
    ⚡️ Possesses 49 LR Seals and 46 True Awakened units
    ⚡️ Extensive collection of UR sets and every unit available, you have the flexibility to create the best team compositions for both offense and defense in Guild Wars or PvP, dominate every battle!
    ⚡️ Abundant shop coins and exclusive cosmetics
    ⚡️ Massive inventory for continuous unit enhancements and box boosting
    ⚡️ Includes Gmail address with device blocking guidance
    ⚡️ Enjoy eight months of worry-free warranty

Photos Update your browser to use Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Sites, Slides, and Forms - Google Drive Help

Secure this exclusive offer for $3000 USD with PayPal FnF, Wise, Binance, or Western Union today! Don't miss out!

Dive into the account video presentation: Preview 7DSGC TOP 43 1800 All units/collabs | Loom (Outdated)
    07-01-2024 Update: [Eternal Sun] Escanor 6/6, Sabnak obtained and true awakened ✅

Ready to elevate your gaming experience? Let's conquer, beast!

For the quickest response, please contact me via WhatsApp.

WhatsApp: +57 302 5120 722
    Calling Number: +57 302 5520 361

Personal Discord: alpaszer (ID: 1110056244766580827)
    Business Discord: topgameaccounts (ID: 1237496151167729686)

For purchases, feel free to call me directly when ready.

Ensure to verify Discord IDs to prevent scams. Visit Discord Lookup for authenticity checks.

For all my secure links, please refer to Alpaszer | Linktree. If it's not listed there, you are communicating with a scammer or impostor.

Attached Files: