Selling  7+m GP  200-250 7*  Android and iOS  Original Owner (Yes) 7.8 MIL GP WHALE ACCOUNT 5 ULT GL, 7 EXECUTOR INSANELY FAST MODS AND MORE

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by ConnorMcL, 8/30/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConnorMcL

ConnorMcL
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey all!
    I plan to quit SWGoH due to personal reasons and am willing to give my account into good and caring hands.

What you get is a very disciplined account played in one of the Top 100 guilds worldwide. This account is able to complete almost all waves in DSTB and LSTB. It can solo HSTR with SLKR and JMK/CAT. Its constantly Top 5 in Challenge Rancor with scores from 15-20 mil.

I am in both shard chats and both are really nice. Its very relaxed to get to 1 every day in both arenas, both POs are not shared. So 900 easy crystals each day.

All 5 GL are present with their respective Ultimates and have great teams going along with them. The journey towards Lord Vader has been started.

All important chars like KAM, CAT, BAM, JKL and many more have been reliced already.

The new fleet # ship Executor is also already waiting for you maxed out at 7 stars! Crush these pesky Malevolence and Negotiator Fleets and blow them up using the

80 20+ speed mods including a whooping 29(!) 25+ speed mods wait to be equipped.

Getting Kyber is not a problem. The account has a lifetime score of more than 900k. Also beating conquest mode with maximum rewards is very easy.

Lots of upgrade materials have been hoarded. 270+ Zetamaterials and about 700 Omegamaterials are at your disposal as well as countless other stuff.

Currently I have 233 R8 Materials, enough for 11 more chars(!)

Buying this account drops you right in the middle of high end SWGoH gaming.

The account is on a dummy Facebook account and is currently played on iOS, but should be transferrable to Android no problem. You get full control of the FB account of course.

For more questions just PM me. Trade can be done using middleman, buyer pays the fee.

4A454667-7E65-4F6C-A5BE-928C1F1663C5.jpeg
    4BC54A5E-D39F-4F81-9F42-9AA9AF11BF01.jpeg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. DimpleFett

DimpleFett
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi,

This sounds like what I’m looking for. Can you post swgoh.gg or ally code please?

Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.