Selling   Verification Level 2  Original Owner (Yes) ✅Level 2 Verified Accounts For Sale!

Discussion in 'Stake.com Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Gilly2391, 6/6/24.

1. Gilly2391

Gilly2391
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Ad Banner.png

Selling Fresh Stake.com Level 2 Verified Accounts!

benefits.png

Higher VIP weekly and monthly bonuses

Eligible to win rains in the chat

Withdraw high amounts with confidence knowing you won't get KYC blocked

Stake is VPN friendly!

options.png

PRE-MADE ACCOUNTS - $25.00 USD

These accounts have random usernames and email addresses which I've already premade and fully verified. You will be given full access to the account and email address immediately after a successful payment.

CUSTOM ACCOUNTS - $40.00 USD

If you would prefer to have a new account made with your own custom username and email address, I can also help you with this. The account and email must not have already been registered on Stake, and I will take care of the registration process for you. I will need to stay in touch with you for email verification, and this process may take some time to complete, depending on how long Stake takes to verify the account (usually up to a few days).

terms.png

1. I accept crypto payments only. (ETH, LTC, BTC, BCH accepted)

2. You will receive the login details for the Stake account and email address immediately after the payment is received.

3. For custom accounts, this process will take longer as we will need to wait for Stake to complete the level 2 verification.

4. I need to receive the full value ($25.00 or $40.00) in crypto, I will not cover any fees.

5. If you require a middleman, you need to set up the middleman and cover any fees.

6. As soon as you receive the login details for the Stake and email account, it is recommended to change your password and set up 2FA ASAP for your own security.

contactme.png

Telegram: @JGilly91 | Discord: gilly23

I am almost always available! :)

#1 Gilly2391, 6/6/24
    Last edited: 6/7/24