Selling   Verification Level 2  Original Owner (Yes) ✅Level 2 Verified fresh Stake accounts

Discussion in 'Stake.com Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by JGilly23, 6/5/24.

1. JGilly23

JGilly23
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Ad Banner.png

Selling Fresh Stake.com Level 2 Verified Accounts!

benefits.png

- Higher weekly and monthly bonuses (Bronze VIP and above)
    - Eligible to win rains in the chat.
    m Stake. Stake is VPN-friendly, and I've always been able to cash out without any issues on verified accounts.

options.png

OPTION 1: PRE-MADE ACCOUNTS - $25

These accounts will have random usernames and email addresses which I've already premade and verified. You will be given full access to the account and email address immediately after a successful payment.

OPTION 2: CUSTOM ACCOUNTS - $40

If you would prefer to have a new account made with your own custom username and email address, I can also help you with this. The account and email must not have already been registered on Stake, and I will take care of the registration process for you. I will need to stay in touch with you for email verification, and this process may take some time to complete, depending on how long Stake takes to verify the account (usually up to a few days).

terms.png
    1. I accept crypto payments only. (ETH, LTC, BTC, BCH accepted)

2. Payment must be confirmed before you will receive the Stake account and email / password.

3. For custom accounts, this process will take longer as we will need to wait for Stake to complete the level 2 verification.

4. I need to receive the full value ($25.00 or $40.00) in crypto, I will not cover any fees.

5. If you require a middleman, you need to set up the middleman and cover any middeman fees. If you are wanting a custom account, middleman service can't be done as I require payment up front to begin working on setting up and verifying your account. I will issue a refund if I run into any issues with verifying the account.

contactme.png

Telegram: @JGilly91 | Discord: gilly23

I am almost always available! :)

#1 JGilly23, 6/5/24
    Last edited: 6/5/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.