Selling  High End  2011 KORBLOX Account | headless | 60k Summary | GOOD FOR GIRL MAIN | MANY ACCESSORIES AND GAMEPASS |

Discussion in 'Roblox Accounts for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Account' started by Giblux, 5/29/24.

1. Giblux

Giblux
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Stalk the account # purchasing username is: Sleepyheaah
    Account Age:13 (05-28-11)
    (THIS CANNOT BE CHANGED UNTIL ACCOUNT AGE REACHES 13 PLEASE REFER TO ROBLOX TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION)

WITH 214 ROBUX INCLUDED!!

You will get the username and password upon purchase. Instant Delivery! (via email sent by playerup in real time)

(Please note that the account info will be sent to your email by Playerup automatic system without me being online!)

IMPORTANT!READ ME IMPORTANT!!

MAKE READING A HABIT TO AVOID CONFUSION!

# purchasing you as a buyer agree that:

1, You have stalked the account, read and understood the description and all included items in the inventory which is available for viewing to public.

2, NO REFUNDS will be given after purchase if the account is verified under the buyer's email, mobile number, and in cases the buyer decides to return the account for unjustified reasons, and without asking or inquiring from the seller prior to the purchase and that the issue at hand appeared subsequent to the purchase.

3, You have purchased the listing after a clear keen inspection of the account which is available for viewing to the public, free from any duress or coercion.

4, You have purchased the listing at legal age or under a supervisory companion of an adult, purchasing the listing intelligently and accepting all terms and conditions of Playerup as middle man and as well as the terms and conditions of the seller.

5, Account currency is in USD but will revert or convert to local currency once you have decided to purchase Robux

6, It is highly encouraged that you avail of all security measures available to Roblox and change all necessary information for the integrity of security of the account upon receiving of information, to avoid account compromise in the future for your safety or the account user's safety (e.g. using Google authenticator app, or any available authenticator app for 2-factor authentication)

7, Account recovery email is included in the purchase and backup codes also, use backup codes in case you lose access to your 2-Step Verification option. Do not share your backup codes with anyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The account is secured since the creation of the account.

Make sure to record a video during checkout to log into the account so I can assist you in a very rare case of a wrong Password, Verified Account, etc

(My accounts are strictly checked # posting so very slim chance one of these happens!)

Please feel free to direct message me through Playerup messaging system or @TheFlash discord in case of any problems/questions!

Rest assured that you will be 100% satisfied with purchasing any of my listings as I only sell quality accounts.

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    Giblux

Giblux
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Please feel free to direct message me through Playerup messaging system or @TheFlash discord in case of any problems/questions!

3. DanielBrown123

DanielBrown123
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    55$ for this account?

4. tomtheking4322

tomtheking4322
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0