Selling  High End  North America  11+ Max Level ULTIMATE WEAPONS, TONS OF MOGSTATION ITEMS, RARE ITEMS FROM FATES, ETC

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by MVPics, 5/20/24.

1. MVPics

MVPics
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello,
    I am selling my account because of an unfortunate thing that happened in real life. It's a great account and I honestly am sad to sell it.

I own a Plot 5 in Diabolos in Mist (housing, one of the only two A- Graded Plots in the game) and another plot 35 in Mist (same location but subdivision) in Maduin and a medium in shirogane (right at the beach) and Plot 45 in Halicarnassus. Also a small in the same ward as my Plot 5 in Diabolos. So 3 LARGE HOUSES, 1 Medium, 1 Small. Plot 5 on Diabolos can sell for 1 billion gil. So, sell it if you want.

I have a lot of Mogstation bought items (clothes and cherry trees and other ones) and multiple ULTIMATE Weapons for WHM, Astrologian, Ninja and i have one more from TEA Ultimate, you can use on whichever weapon you want.

I finished the story (not the recent update though).

I have a lot of mounts and co too. Too be honest, its a lot of stuff plus 4 retainers extra, its my personal stacked account. I didnt do any ERP or other stuff besides raiding and housing mostly. So you will find a lot of furniture double, triple, best location houses, tons of items also rare ones from fates and co.

Account is perfect for someone who wants to start fresh but with all items, players usually want. I don't really have any friends on the game anymore, nor am i very active or known. It's good for a new start as i said, with no people knowing you everywhere.
    I have a fial of Phantasia also, cause yeah fantasia addiction :').

I have around 150 million gil on 3 charas left. Probably more. Because I was hunting the Shirogane Plot 60 House, so I kept bidding but losing.

Price is 500USD

Payment Paypal FnF

Discord: mrskingz