Selling  North America  Verified  $1-$100 Earned  1-5 Jobs  1-10 Hours Worked I'm renting Verified Upwork Account | USA | Rent | Rising Talent

Discussion in 'Upwork Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Noblex, 5/9/24.

1. Noblex

Noblex
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Are you ready to take your freelancing career on Upwork to the next level? Look no further. I'm offering you the opportunity to rent my verified Upwork account, based in the USA, boasting an impressive rising talent

Here's what this exclusive deal entails: DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO PREPAY

• First Time Prepay Benefit: Secure your access for just a one-time prepay fee of $170.
    • Monthly Laptop Rental: Enjoy uninterrupted access for only $85 per month. (ANYDESK)
    • Profit Sharing: Contribute just 20% of your monthly earnings to maintain access to this lucrative account.
    • Clear Communication & Long-Term Collaboration: I expect professionalism, cooperation, and clear communication, fostering a profitable and enduring partnership.
    • Compliance & Work Rules: Adhere to Upwork's site rules, communicate professionally with clients, and conduct work honestly. Prepay rent at the beginning of each month.
    • Lease Terms: Pay $150 per month plus 20% of your net earnings on the site. Prepay rent at the beginning of each month. Weekly payments ensure timely compensation.
    • Additional Services: For an extra $25 upfront fee, gain access to LinkedIn and Freelancer platforms for $100 each monthly.
    I'm seeking professionals and freelancers with integrity, aiming for genuine, long-lasting relationships. If you're serious about advancing your freelancing career and are committed to honest, transparent collaboration, then let's connect.

Looking forward to embarking on a mutually beneficial journey with you.

Contact me via Skype at live:freddyxmichael