Selling  High End  North America  9-10 Max Level Quad legend account / 90 fighting jobs

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Dennisomega, 4/22/24.

1. Dennisomega

Dennisomega
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello!!! Welcome!
    Ima do this fast!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG].

500$ but accepting offers.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lode...one&utm_medium=sp_menu&utm_campaign=na_mychar

I'm looking to sell my FF XIV account. Why?

1. I need some money for a irl emergency.

2. I doesn't have anymore a console or gamer pc where i can play the game.

3. I've been inactive for 1-2 years by now and tbh im not interested to play the game again even whit a new content comig soon.

4. My job and life issues won't let me come back to game.

My account comes whit:

1. Play Station & Windows clients ( you can play on both platforms, no need to buy the game fir any of them ).

2. Full expansions included ( ARR to Endwalker ).

3. Quad Legend Tittles ( The Legend, The ultimate legend, the perfect legend and The Heaven's legend ).

4. TEA Axe, bow, wand, SMN book, Sword and Shield. / UCOB AST weapon / Uwu SCH book / DSR SMN book.

5. P9s savage gear ( No P10-P12S cleared ).

6. I wasn't a glamour/per/mount farmer so I doesn't have lots of diff stuff. But I have a great amount of glamour from inside the game and from the Moogle Store, even some mounts and pets.

7. This account its ready to be played if you want a Quad legend and lvl 90 jobs ready to enjoy.

8. Im the og owner, so I have ALL THE ACCOUNT ACCESS INFO. Og email, password, phone number, personal info, security question and answer.

9. Account has never been banned and never got any warning call. / never been shared whit any other person.

10. The prize is #. I'm looking for a really quick transaction.

11. I doesn't have console or PC to do any stream. You will have the chance to log in and see the account all by yourself for 5-10 minutes.

However I have pictures and videos of my account , doing raids and stuff, you can ask for them

#1 Dennisomega, 4/22/24
    Last edited: 4/22/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.