Selling   PS5  Email Change Available  High End  Original Owner (Yes) LEVEL 450 Created: 2021 STACKED Activision Account 20D WZ MW2 10D MW3 WZ 10D MW2 ALL Nuke Skins Sinc

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Modern Warfare Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CoD MW Account' started by drove sYs, 3/4/24.

1. drove sYs

drove sYs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello, I'm selling my account because I don't play Call of Duty anymore. The account has existed since 2021 so has also played WZ 2021 and therefore every Call of Duty.

In MW3 the account has the Nuke Skin and in MW2 all Nuke Skins and Calling Cards. The account has an all-time KD of 1.03 and has only been played on Playstation. Only the Battlenet account was linked to play the WSOW. The PNS account and the Battlenet account receive all data upon purchase as well as access to the OG email of the account.
    The account has never had a shadowban on the Playstation and is therefore clean.
    When you purchase you get access to all the data. Attached you have pictures of the Nuke skins and the playing times. The camo for the Vondel Nuke is also on the account.
    Right now its Crim 1 in WZ Ranked.

Attached Files:

2. 3hn

3hn
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

whats ur discord

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. OP
    OP
    drove sYs

drove sYs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    trizian_