Selling  Europe  4+ Years Old  Verified  5.0 Star Rating  1-5 Reviews 4-Year Old Freelancer Account with $600 Earnings, 100% Success Score and 5.00 Rating

Discussion in 'Freelancer.com Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by lakim0, 2/24/24.

1. lakim0

lakim0
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Note: I am selling, not renting. There will be only one payment required and the account is yours to do as you please. Use it, rent it, I do not care either way.

The account is registered in Georgian Republic as a Software/Web Developer, has a total of 1 job that paid $600 AUD, 100% Success Score and a 5.00 rating. The job is completed on time and there are no negative reviews.

Needless to say, if you access this account from another country, it might be blocked. However, you will be able to use it via Georgian VPN. I have tested a couple of VPNs that provide Georgian IPs, and never had an issue.

If you wish to purchase, you will log in my PC using AnyDesk or turn on the VPN and check it out first, or I can send you screenshots, whichever you prefer. After that, you will make a payment and be granted access to the account/email.

Bonus: Upon buying this account, I will also provide Payoneer registered under the same name, so you will be able to cash out your earnings. I will assist you with receiving payments/withdrawing money. If you wish to attach another payment method, it is totally up to you.

Note 2: If you do not wish to purchase and insist on renting on a monthly basis, you will have to pay $100 per month (upfront) and I will not take any percentage or commission from your earnings. You get to keep 100% of what you make. Please note that you'll have to pay first to use the account. I do this in order to avoid scammers, many people have tried to scam me in the past. If this is unacceptable for you, we cannot work together.

Buying Price - $150
    Renting Price - $100 Per Month (Upfront).

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.