Selling    Original Owner (Yes) Amazing Accounts! | Budget 299$ to 699$ dependable and reputable seller

Discussion in 'Crossfire Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by BELLYy, 2/8/24.

1. BELLYy

BELLYy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello playerup users..

Allow me to introduce myself if you don't know me,
    I am BELLYy, an experienced provider of premium accounts and boosting services (exp/sd/tdm/knife) for CrossFire West. With a track record of selling over 15 million ZP and sold +53 CrossFire West accounts with 100% positive feedbacks, if you looking to buy cf west account, check the accounts here, if you don't like them feel free to discord me and send me your budget and requirements and i'll try to provide you with safe/cheap/best account, i'll do with you like what i did with the last 50 buyers so make sure that you will find your dreams in my store.

______​

″″⚠️⛓️ Buying a "secure" account at a higher price is better than buying an "insecure" one at a lower price; <read it again!..< "″

( There's alot of recovery bugs in this game, so please take care because 99% of this game community scammers. )

______​

All these accounts are Personal and super safe 100% *
    (P) = Personal

- Unrecoverable ⚠️
    - Personal Accounts
    - Full information ( Security Questions and everything )
    - Full access ( GMAIL changeable )
    - Lifetime warranty
    - instant delivery ( Maximum delivery time : 10mins after the payment )
    Offer if you bought account > i can add 150k ZP for 65$ or more if you wish..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    _

^Accounts Details^
    #NEGOTIABLE_PRICES
    Normally prices for +25VIPs is between 200 - 290 , but cause of these rare weapons the prices should be higher a little bit

• +47VIPs | P + Full information
    • 6x Thompson VIP / 14 Bullets in COP / Alot of rare TMP Skins!! "HMX STACKED:alien:" (Full information)
    • Price : 450$
    • Video :

• +22VIPs | P + Full information
    • 2x AWM Chroma Razer / ALUMINUM BAT- HALLOWEEN / Full Badge> "Solider/Sniper/Assassin"
    • Price : 350$

• +27VIPs / 35 Free Ticket / 30,000 ZP + change name card
    • P + FAKE G-MAIL >> Can't be recovered cuz its linked with fake gmail like [email protected] , one of the safest accounts you will ever buy!
    • M4A1-S-DEMON!! / Colt-Graffiti / alot of Prime! NOBLE Skins
    • Price : 400$

why
    to buy account from us?
    I have other reviews/reputations on other websites.
    - explaining to you how the scammers stole the accounts and some bugs (only if you bought account)
    - sold more than 53 Account without 1 Negative feedback!

- these accounts my personal accounts, but if you're searching for specific order feel free to DM me, so i can provide one safe and cheap.
    ALSO IM ZP SELLER (GLOBAL) "not OneCard"
    - all you have to do when you buy ZP Global codes > COPY n PASTE
    - not taking your ID AND PW
    - CHEAP/SAFE/LEGIT
    - 100k = 60$
    Discord : BELLYy#9781 or 596799094203219988 or bellyy

or Contact me via Telegram : @BELLYy7

• Payment Methods available
    >> PayPal Friends and Family 2% / Payoneer 1% / Transfer Wise 1% / Cryptocurrency 0% / Binance Pay 0% / Binance GIFT CARDS 0% etc...
    can provide more methods, just tell me what is the method available to you and i'll try to provide it.

#1 BELLYy, 2/8/24
    Last edited: 2/13/24