Sold 60k+ crystals, 80M+ credits, 1st in both arenas, 3,7M GP, Revan-ready. G12 Traya, Chewbacca & C3PO

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Showroom FX, 1/5/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Showroom FX

Showroom FX
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    NOTE: BUYER HAS TO HAVE iOS

Hi,

After a long and interesting journey, it's time for me to part ways with SWGOH due to family circumstances (my daughter is no longer a drooling infant).
    I have been reaching first spot in arena consistently for 24 months, fleet arena since its inception. Huge stockpile of carbantis, cuffs and g12 gear, 25xG12, 40xG11, 155x7* characters, all main important factions geared up and modded. 300€ worth of crystals included.
    I am a mature player with immaculate record in all the guilds I have been with (I've been with the last one for 2 years) and I can offer recommendations from my current and past guildmates who are part of respectable guilds and alliances with very long history in game.
    As part of the sale the account will be migrated to iOS and e-mail address of your choosing.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Showroom FX

Showroom FX
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Correction: there is 440€ (500$) worth of crystals on the account, not 300€ (340$)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.