The Best Rental Up Work accounts. Have many reviews.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Threads' started by Olehrent, 2/3/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olehrent

Olehrent
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    View attachment 2066383
    before writing to me, read the terms carefully!
    At the moment have 35 PC’s.
    I have a lot of experience in this field, and if you are important, please read this post and read the terms of cooperation, I am sure we will have a long-term cooperation. From my side, you can expect round-the-clock support and resolution of issues that may arise in the process of using the account. For a better understanding of my work, I am attaching a photo for you.

UpWork + Payoneer + mail accounts will be registered to one and the same person with 24/7 access to the laptop.

Region - Ukraine, age from 18-30

We create accounts from the start with you, so you have the opportunity to specify your skills and customize your account. In this process, I will help you fill in all the necessary information. There is also an option to get existing accounts.

About PC:
    View attachment 2066384
    ThinkPad
    Intel(R) Core(TM) 15-2520M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50
    GHz
    4.00 GB (3.78 GB usable)
    Windows 10

Before you read further i only work with prepaid!!!! 100$ prepayment

There will be no freebies! You want a cool PC with good conditions and comfort. pay! If you want to get an account for free and not pay. don't waste my time i will refuse

View attachment 2066386
    View attachment 2066387

Terms: account rental price 200$ per month.

1. $100 advance payment + $100 at the end of the month (total amount $200)

During our cooperation, you see access to a PC that works perfectly and will not affect the speed of your work. You will not be limited in the time you use the PC, you will have access to it 24/7 and you can use it at any time convenient for you.

Please write only to those who are interested in cooperation, and who are identified exclusively by the conditions that I described in this post. This will help us to have a long-term cooperation with you.

If you are interested in this ad, please contact me to discuss further cooperation -

Telegram: @rentupwork2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.