Selling  Japan  High End  Android and iOS 121 SSR/207 Wnp Mega Whale Jp Acc Np5 Beast Draco/Arturia/Sakura/Nero/Rin Faces

Discussion in 'Fate Grand Order Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Amineha01, 12/21/23.

1. Amineha01

Amineha01
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

10   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    - Make sure to pm me first on my Discord : Makima-San#2900 ( Don't have Nitro ) to check if the account still available
    - There is an imperonator using my name so be careful i don't have nitro in my Discord
    ++ Details :
    - Birthday can reset Again : Super Super Rare to find that
    - Super Old Account ( +2300 Days of Log in )
    - Stacked and maintained : 98% of servants at final ascension
    - Lot of Super Cool Collections that lot of players and collectors looking for : Arturia Faces , Sakura Faces , Nero , Rin Faces and more more
    - Super Great Ces : 3x Mlb Kaleid Scopes + 6 Copies , Mlb Black Grail , 2x Mlb 2030 , Event Ces and QP/Bond Ces
    - Np5 Beast Draco ( Lvl 120 ) Super Dps
    - Got lot of Waifus and Most desirable SSR's in the Game : Mommy Tiamat , Beast Draco , Arcueid , Morgan , Summer Morgan , Summer Melusine , Durga , Saber Medusa and more
    - Pictures :