1-60 Minutes WORKING 20% OFF IN-GAME PACKS CHEAPER BY TRUSTED SELLER TOPUP SERVICE

Discussion in 'Mobile Legends Diamonds for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Exclusive101, 12/7/23.

1. Exclusive101

Exclusive101
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Welcome to my Top-Up service for Raid Mobile Legends

Communication is ONLY possible through chat on-site - no Discord, its too easy to impersonate - do not fall for scams by impersonators

If you plan to invest in ingame offers, you dont need to pay the full price - I am offering discounts on ALL purchaseable items ingame up to 10% #.
    Interested? Check out the procedure and message me here directly:

Prices:
    99.99 USD ingame pack - 80 USD

1. Screenshot me the in-game offer you want to purchase and send it on playerup chat to me
    2. I will tell you the price I am asking for that offer
    3. If you agree on a deal, you pay me via one of my accepted payment methods
    4. I need to login to your account to purchase the in-game offer - do not login while I am buying the requested items, since it can cancel my buy process.
    5. Once its done, you will get a message to login back
    6. Enjoy the cheaper in-game purchases

Terms of Services:
    - No charge-back or refund methods nor payments with stolen credit cards. I as well don't use the loophole method where you make the system believe you paid, but didnt. Done by accessing the in-game store with real payment.

Paypal, Skrill, Wise, Crypto, Westurn Union, E-Transfer in Canada.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.