Selling  Android DH6 - [EU-56] 10.7M POWER LVL 77 MAGE VIP 11; EXCLUSIVE MOUNT "WIND SERPENT KING" LIMITED TIME OFFER

Discussion in 'Dungeon Hunter Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Naeramarth, 12/5/23.

1. Naeramarth

Naeramarth
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Edit 2: I will stop leveling this character after Sunday 10.12. Get it while it is still competitive!

Edit: Updating Title with current power every once in a while

I want to sell my Dungeon Hunter 6 Account on EU-56 with 9,889,175 Power and VIP 11, character is currently max level on the server.

[​IMG]

This Character also has the "Wind Serpent King" Mount, which is exclusive to a single player in a guild (Servers EU49-EU56) that has held the level 3 city in guild war for 4 weeks. This means this character is the ONLY character in EU49-EU56 that has this mount!

Selling price is 650€/700 USD.

Money Spent: I have spent approximately 4k€ on it so far. I want to sell this account since I want to stop playing the game.

Linking: The account is currently linked to GOAT ID and my google account. I can link it to a Facebook account for transfer. I have already created a dummy Facebook account, should you prefer that. Potential Transfer solutions:
    1. You and a potential Middle-Man can log into my account via GOAT ID (only needs my E-Mail adress and a confirmation code I receive there). You can then link the account to your Facebook account.
    2. I use a dummy Facebook account to link to the game. I can provide the account info to both the middle man and you for login.
    Binding to Apple ID should also work with both of these ways, but is only usable on IOS as far as I know.

Payment: I prefer payment via Paypal. Since I'm new to this site I don't know how the Middleman Stuff works, but I'm sure we can figure it out.

I have played on this server since day 1. I played very actively ~ 5-10h a day, so all other progress not shown is in line with everything and everyone else.
    All the following screenshots were made when I created this post and might change as time passes. I will keep playing this game until it is sold/I don't feel like it anymore. Message me if you need info for the account's current state.

Gear:
    [​IMG]

Lieutenants:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rankings:
    Rank 1 Lieutenant Power
    [​IMG]

Rank 2 total Power (Character shown is not mine)
    [​IMG]

Titles:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soul Weapon:
    [​IMG]

Mounts:
    Wind Serpent King
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Backwear:
    [​IMG]

Magical Rings:
    [​IMG]

Gems:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gear Enhancement:
    [​IMG]

Gear Reforge:
    [​IMG]

Set:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Refine:
    [​IMG]

Costume:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Profile personalizations:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1v1 Ring:
    [​IMG]

Runestones:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Skills:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Premium Goodies:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Inventory:
    [​IMG]

#1 Naeramarth, 12/5/23
    Last edited: 12/7/23
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.