Selling    D2 rare Y2 stacked account | Raid seals | 211 exotics | 1600+ hours | many god rolls | Very rare arm

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Pransantana, 11/15/23.

1. Pransantana

Pransantana
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    If you're Interested i post it here too in this marketplace you can order it directly with middleman : Accs-inventory.com

my post : https://accs-inventory.com/product/d2-rare-y2-stacked-account/

Up for sale is an old extremely rare year 2 Destiny 2 account that has not been played on in the last few seasons.

The account is a steal for the price, accounts like this normally sell for over 2000$+ USD

• Account Overview
      • Year 2 account with over 1400 hours of playtime
      • Many unobtainable items and cosmetics from previous seasons
      • Filled vault with all great weapons and armor
      • Can be played on all platforms
      • Includes 211 exotics, including some of the best in the game
      • Seals: Rivensbane, Descendant, Conqueror, Chosen
      • Many god roll weapons
      • Great stats on all 3 characters
    The account has a lot of stuff that requires months and years of grinding

Conqueror seal guilded twice along with tough raid seals such as Rivensbane & Descendant

Multiple sets of masterworked armors and exotics with almost triple hundred stats for all 3 characters

The account has over 240 spoils of conquest for you to use and farm top-tier raid loot

The account also has 5.4k Legendary shards and 3 ascendant shards to ease your farming

Top tier and ready to dominate the new season!

Definitely a steal for the price!

You can play on any platform you want. Upon purchase, you get the Steam account linked to Bungie. You can link this to your XBOX account (if you play on Xbox) or PSN account (if you play on PS4/PS5). Therefore you can buy this account no matter what platform you wish to play on

You also get full access to the email linked to the Steam account therefore you can change all the account info to your own :)

To see more information about the account, open the link below:

Braytech link: bray.tech/3/4611686018489859292/2305843009507745328/collections/node/1605042242/1269917845/3655910122

Account Images:-

imgur.com/a/I29xiwr

Payment Assistance:

If you encounter any difficulty with the payment process or have questions regarding the mode of payment, feel free to reach out. I'm here to guide you and provide alternatives if needed

Safety Assurance:

With over four years of selling experience and a track record of over 1200 successful sales, your purchase from me is completely safe. My reputation stands as a testament to my reliability. It's crucial to be cautious when dealing with new or unestablished sellers, as they often pose significant risks. Protect yourself from scams and stay smart by purchasing from trusted sources

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Pransantana

Pransantana
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    UP

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.