Selling  Asia  Level 100 or Higher  5 or Higher 6 nation top tier with lot of rare meta premium vehicle price # PM me

Discussion in 'WarThunder Accounts for Sale' started by shasimie09, 10/1/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shasimie09

shasimie09
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    selling my personal account that have Top Tier Tanks and Planes in the USSR, US, Germany, Japan, France, and Swedish Tree. This account also have at least Tier 6 and 5 Vehicles with British and Italian tree respectively. This account have 27+ Premiums including Ka-50, CV90105, Somua SM, AH-64A Peten, etc Top Tier MBT : USA, GERMANY, SWEDEN, RUSSIA, JAPAN, FRANCE Top Tier Jets : USA, GERMANY, SWEDEN, JAPAN, RUSSIA Here's a brief Summary of the Account : Level : 100 Titles : God Of War, etc Bushes : 7 Avalaible bushes bought from warbonds

American Tree : 146 Vehicles Ground : M1A2, HSTV-L, and ADATS, Currently researching the M1128 Stryker MGS Air : A-7D, F-5E, and F-4E. (basically completed), the naval jets and bomber line is unfinished and currently being researched Heli : AH-64A, (both tech tree and the premium one), currently researching the Longbow Apache
    German Tree : 133 Vehicles Ground : Leopard 2A5 and 2PL, Currently researching the 2A6 Air : Mig-21MF, currently researching the F-4F (The rest of the tree is mostly researched)
    USSR Tree : 166 Vehicles Ground : T-72B3, T-90A, and 2S6 Tunguska. Currently researching the T-80 line (Light tank tree up to BMP-3) Air : Su-17M2, trying to get the Mig-27 this week Heli : Ka-52 with most mods researched (also have the Premium Ka-50 and currently researching the Mi-35M)
    Japanese Tree : 104 Vehicles
    Ground : Type 90 and Type 16, currently researching the Type 90(B) and RCV Air : F-4EJ, F-104J, T-2 currently researching the F-1 and F4EJ Kai
    French Tree : 84 Vehicles Ground : Leclerc and Amx-32 (Talisman), currently researching the Roland 1 Air : S.O 4050 Vautour IIA/B, currently researching the main fighter line
    Swedish Tree : 73 Vehicles Ground : Strv 122A, ASRAD-R. CV90120, CV90105, ItO 90M, currently researching the Stv 122B PLSS Air : Whole Tree Completed up to Ja-37C Viggen
    British Tree : 71 Vehicles Ground : Cent Mk 10, Conqueror, Vickers MBT, Falcon, currently researching the Chieftain Mk.5 Air : Meteor Mk.3, currently researching the Attacker line
    Italian Tree : 70 Vehicles Ground : Centauro 105 and Romor+ Sidam, currently researching the MBT line Air : Vampire FB 52A, G.91 R/1, currently researching the G.91 YS

[​IMG]
    want Negotiation PM me

Attached Files:

• 20.png
      20.png
      File size:
      842.4 KB
      Views:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.