Sold 6.4m GP | JML, SLKR, (close to) JMK | Most characters to 7

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Zippity, 8/24/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zippity

Zippity
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I'm selling my original Jan 2018 swgoh account.

I always enjoyed the game as a collection type game, so I prioritized getting character shards early. This has lead to an account with all characters at 7* besides BB, Moff Gideon, Dark Trooper, The Armorer, and Bo-Katan.

For GLs, I have had SLKR and JML for awhile. With SLKR, you are capable of high raid damage to get better gear. With JML, alongside a farmed Mon Mothma team, I'm able to get 65 waves completed in LSTB, with about 80%+ success rate in the KAM mission.

JMK is the next goal, needing approximately 70 shards for Bo-Katan and relic levels, Wat 2 more relic levels, CAD 1 more relic level, and Cody 4 more relic levels. All gear needed for Bo-Katan is nearly done, needing 1 more G12+ piece.

I have a decent amount of hoarded gear, alongside 126 aeromagnifiers, 25k GET1, 40k GET2, and 331 spare zeta mats.

Contact me via discord if you would like to ask further questions. Zippity#5493

https://swgoh.gg/p/982523892/

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.