Sold 6.3M ACCOUNT, 3GLS, CAT, PLENTY OF RELICS AND RESOURCES GRAB A DEAL

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Ludicrous00, 9/5/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ludicrous00

Ludicrous00
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello everyone,

I have my original SWGoH account for sale. I have been playing for around 5 or 6 years approximately, but unfortunately have no love left for the game. There are other things that occupy my spare time now, and so want to sell it to someone who will benefit more than myself - after all, I've spent plenty of time getting it to where it is now! If you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to message me on here or on Discord - my username is Ludicrous#9594

137 Zetas, 3 Omicrons (+2 hoarded), 69 G13 (nice) and 22 G12.

Forgot to include in the pictures, but in terms of fleets, the account has the Executor, Negotiator, Malevolence and Finalizer up to standard.

The account will be provided via a purpose-made Gmail and Facebook account; the details of which you will receive from the TG Middleman after they have changed the passwords and ensured the account can be accessed. Due to the cost of the account and the use of EpicNPCs middleman service, I would prefer using PayPal F&F for payment method.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.