Selling  1 Account  2016  Non PVA Account(s)  1-24 Hours Discord 2016 Aug (Clean) Account - Aged account - CHEAPEST

Discussion in 'Discord Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Aged & Safe' started by NIECE7, 11/5/23.

1. NIECE7

NIECE7
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    • Account Discord: 30/08/2016
    • There are no badges.
    • Price: 12$
    • Accepts payments: USDT - Payeer
    • Clean account, not hacked.
    [​IMG]

+ Telegram: https://playerup.com/niece7
    + Email: [email protected]
    + Discord: x_80

Acc1.png

[​IMG]
    t.png
    Read the Terms and Conditions carefully then buy from My Shop. Buy from My shop means you already accepted our teams and condition.
    1. Some buyers bought account from my shop then change the mail and password of the account and were told accounts are not working and told me to replace the account. But The accounts are not stolen or cracked accounts so after you buy the accounts No refunds and all sales are final.
    2. After buying accounts from my shop then first, you have to change the mail and password of the account to secure that account.
    3. If there is any problem from my side then I will replace the account. I can refuse to give you replacement for any reason if there is no problem from my side.
    4. If you purchase accounts from a stolen PayPal account and told me to deliver the account to another mail I will not do that.

Attached Files:

• hr3.png
      hr3.png
      File size:
      17.3 KB
      Views:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.