Selling  Android  High End  Original Owner (Yes) GOOD SIDE KRAKEN ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'Lord of the Rings Rise to War Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RickZimmr, 9/18/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickZimmr

RickZimmr
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I've been playing this since the first season. I have a good honorable reputation among the player base, as well as instilling fear in those who choose to face me.

It's very flexible, depending on what you decide to do with it. I've stayed on the good side the entire time while playing, but I spent some money to allow myself the flexibility to play evil or non-role.

I have 3 tactical maneuver chests, one is the fully refined Durin's Plate. Two mithril coats, one completely refined and the other with two stars. I have two berserk hammers, one fully refined and the other three stars. I have three tactical brand accessories. A refined four-star Palantir of Orthanc. Two Night Star's is four-star refined, the other two-star refined. Four aegis helms, all four fully refined, two hunter's guides, and two sunken island helmets. I have Mearas Reins Fully refined. The list goes on. I have almost everything you would or could want.

Take a look at the attached photos to see the levels of respect, both from the good side and the selected commanders from the Evil side.

Unique items for level three commanders: Gandalf the White, Isildur, Dain Ironfoot, Galadriel.

There's a lot to list, I think I highlighted a lot of the best of the account, I have too many gold and gear items to list, with a few select evil items that I choose to keep, just in case.

Price of ACC 600USD #

Payment via Crypto (BTC, USDT) Binance / Trust Wallet or Paypal Family and Friends

Contact via Discord: rickzmm

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.