Selling  500k-1m GP   Android  Original Owner (Yes) [950K GP] SUPER CHEAP HDB ACCOUNT PATHWAY TO PROFUNDITY

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Skoove, 9/13/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skoove

Skoove
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Message me on Discord not on here! Discord: Skoove#2817

Account: 145-139-477 https://swgoh.gg/p/145139477/

Basics:

Selling a new account that has HDB and is on the way to profundity. The account farming pathway is based on this video:

Basically you farm towards profundity and this allows you to dominate fleet arena for 1+ years. You can also then farm inquisitors which allows you to get into a top tier guild who is looking for people who can farm Reva. Several people have tried this before and it has allowed them to get into a 300M+ guild whilst only being 1.5M GP.

I've already started farming other teams as well such as Iden troopers, MM, Dash, 7* Raid Han Solo, All Inquisitors.
    I've also gotten most of the bounty hunter ships on there way so you can easily get Millenium Falcon in a couple of weeks or less.

If you are new, this account will set you up for success since it's been designed by an experienced player and has everything needed to dominate in fleet arena and get into a top tier guild.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.