Selling   2012   1-48 Hours VERY Eye-catching Animated GIF Profile Picture Twitter

Discussion in 'Twitter Accounts for Sale | Buy & Sell Account' started by OnTheBeat, 9/8/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnTheBeat

OnTheBeat
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    In a time where anyone on Twitter can get a Blue Checkmark now, there's NOTHING else that makes a user stand out more than an Animated GIF Avatar!!
    Twitter disabled the ability to set an animated GIF as a profile picture over a decade ago now. There are VERY few profiles left that still have one as their profile picture and even less that are active.

2pog.gif

Above is the Animated Profile Picture on the account. Although I can negotiate, I am selling this for a high price just due to the fact that this is easily one of the most eye-catching GIFs left on Twitter. There's really nothing that comes close from what I've seen.
    I'm hoping for a buyer that is looking to create a big online presence and wants to stand out.

Full Access, with access to the connected e-mail. No Restrictions, can subscribe to X Premium
    Unlike a lot of GIF accounts, the animation doesn't glitch or go missing when visiting the profile
    Registered in June 2012

I am taking reasonable offers too!!!
    Contact me with any questions:
    Discord: 2pog
    Discord ID: 430085163062657034

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.