Selling  Diamond  Verification Level 1  Original Owner (Yes) Stake VIP Diamond 2 | 40% to Next Level | ROUGHLY 65M Total Wagered (this is an investment)

Discussion in 'Stake.com Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by stakebetter, 7/4/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stakebetter

stakebetter
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY WILL REQUIRE PROOF OF FUNDS WHEN WE SPEAK! THANK YOU!
    -photo attached as proof of account-
    Not in need of this money urgently and just trying to stop so want to get rid of this account, so i'm not incentivized to gamble for the rewards to come.

This caliber of account is meant for someone who has an over abundance of crypto and wants to skip the loss of millions to get to the stage i am at and reap the benefits for a fraction of the cost.

Im down millions on millions so the bonuses from my host are great and every month get 10-25k in top player bonus

Daily reloads will vairy on the amount you gamble but my host always bumps it up 50-100% to whats recomended (highest daily reload i had was about 2500 at one point)

I have many slot seed that are ultra ready to top (fruit party, juicy fruits, gates, the list goes on (you can request my stats on how much i'm down on the account from my vip host --- the rtp is mainly due on ETH, USDC and USDT

My last upgrade bonus paid just about 75k with player play bonus plus level up (they pay this at the same time in large quantity... if i had to give a ball park when you gamble 46% and hit diamond 3 you will get anywhere from 115-130 thousand dollars since I am so down and also just for the level up bonus... please only serious buyers if you can afford it you will make your money back just in (listed below)

-daily reloads (hundreds to thousands)
    -weekly reloads (thousands)
    -monhtly bonus (5k-30k)
    -top monthly bonus (10k+)
    -level up bonus (100k+)
    -Also random activity bonus if you lose 10k for instance you can msg the vip host and he is super generous and gives 20-40% back as a random bonus

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.